Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
dnmo Drama in store on Premier League s final day
Bpov Sephora Post-Presidents Day Deals: Save 67% On 14 Must-Haves from Fenty Beauty, Fresh, KVD amp; More
Roman Polanski Accused of Violently Raping French Actress in 1975Roman Polanski is accused of raping and physi stanleycup cally abusing a then-18-year-old French actress named Valentine Monnier in 1975By Cydney Contreras Nov 08, 2019 11:53 PMTagsControversyRoman PolanskiCelebritiesSexual AssaultAndreas Rentz/Getty ImagesA French woman is accusing聽Roman Polanski聽of violently raping her when she was an 18-year-old actress.The actress, who is named聽Valentine Monnier, tells聽Le Parisien聽 about the alleged assault in an interview published on Friday. In 1975, I was raped by Roman Polanski, she claims in a statement to Le Parisien, which has been translated from French. I had no connection to him, personal or professional, and barely knew him. This was an extreme act of violence, after we went skiing at his chalet in Gstaad. He hit me, ripped off my clothes until I surrend adidas campus beige ered, and made me submit to a number of unpleasant acts. I had just t yeezys urned 18 years old. Le Parisien聽reports th Bbtz Annual show Artists Association exhibition opens
stanley cups website uggs yeezy

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
nibe Reese Witherspoon: I Wanted to Be the First Female President of the United State - von Charlestevob - 05.07.2024, 05:16

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste