Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
keoc Stand up for the champions
Xkid Kylie Jenner s Daughter Stormi Reveals Her 2020 Halloween Costume in New Cooking Video
90-Year-Old Grandma Gets First Dose of Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine in the U.K.For 90-year-old Margaret Keenan, Tuesday, Dec. 8 was a day she likely will never forget after being the first person in the United Kingdom to get a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine outside of a trial. By Samantha Schnurr Dec 08, 2020 6:32 PMTagsHealthCelebritiesCoronavirusWatch: Coronavirus Survivor Details COVID-19 Experience90-year-old聽Margaret Keenan is forever a part of history.聽On Dec. 8, the聽nonagenarian became the first patient in the United Kingdom to receive the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine聽outside of a trial. Keenan, a mother and gra adidas campus 80 ndmother, was administered the vaccine at University Hospital in C yeezy 700 oventry by nurse聽May Parsons.聽 I feel so privileged, Keenan, who will turn 91 next week, said. Its the best early birthday present I could wish for because I can finally l adidas campus donna ook forward to spending time with my family and friends in the New Year after being on my own for most of the year.&quo Zfbj Sephora Spring Savings Event Staff Picks: This Is the Tinted Moisturizer I Can t Live Without
stanley brand stanley cup dunk cacao

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
hmlj 16 Super Cute Lunar New Year Finds From Lululemon, Nordstrom amp; More to Ring - von Charlestevob - 08.07.2024, 15:14
wavu Ebola s ripple effects - von Charlestevob - 21.07.2024, 03:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste