Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
zxtp US helps Pakistan in its Covid-19 battle
Bjgx Michael Moore on Flint Water Crisis: This Was a Hate Crime
In a stunning victory, Michelle Yeoh took home the trophy for best actress at the 2023 Oscars on Sunday. The Everything Everywhere All at Once actress made history as the first Asian American to win the category and the first woman of color to receive the award in two decades, following Halle Berry, who was the first Black woman and woman of color to win the Academy Award in 2002 and presented Yeoh with her history-making win tonight. To all the little boys and girls who look like me watching tonight, this is a beacon of hope and possibilities, Yeoh said in her acceptance speech. This is proof that dream big and dreams do come true. And ladies, don t let anybody tell you you ar stanley cup e ever past your prime. She added: I hav nike dunk low e to dedicate this to my mom 鈥?all the moms in the world 鈥?because they are really the superheroes, and without them, none of us would be here tonight. She s 84, and I m taking this home to her. She s watching right n uggs barn ow in Mal Krvq Frozen II Review: Disney Sequel Is a Frosty, Fun Follow-Up
UNICEF has launched a new campaign, IMAGINE, to& xA0;draw attention to the challenges children face around the world and help raise money for the organization. Yoko Ono, & xA0;Hugh Jackman and ABBA member Bj& xF6;rn Ulvaeus presented it& xA0;to the UN General Assembly at the 25th anniversary of& xA0;the Unit adidas samba homme ed Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child on November 20th.& xA0;The campaign launch included a& xA0;video of John Lennon's Imagine that featured cameos by more than 100 people, including stanley quencher musicians, actors, celebrities, sports figures, dig adidas campus nitaries and children's choirs. Among them were& xA0;Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Courteney Cox and Lance Bass singing the song alongside clips of Lennon performing it.Part of the project is a digital app, made by TouchCast, that enables users to record their own versions of the song. Some of these performances will be combined with versions from other artists and UNICEF ambassadors into a multi-lingual worl

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
zsxn Discrimination, again - von Charlestevob - 05.07.2024, 03:20
bjlq Above and beyond - von Charlestevob - 19.07.2024, 04:01
owrs The Mother of Daisy Coleman From Audrie amp; Daisy Has Died by Suicide - von Charlestevob - 19.07.2024, 16:06
bnse A breadth of learning - von Charlestevob - 20.07.2024, 14:55
aien Speaking up for science - von Charlestevob - 24.07.2024, 11:08

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 31 Gast/Gäste