Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
rite Election preparations Ballot papers for Punjab still in print
Svxr Coop awards grants for service
A new app called Expeditions will give visitors with a smartphone a broader experience while walking through the Arnold Arboretum stanley cup usa .Jon Hetman/Arnold ArboretumScience TechAn expedi dunk panda tion at the ArboretumDeborah BlackwellArnold Arboretum CommunicationsJune 29, 20206 min readA new mobile app puts all 281 acres right inside your smartphoneThe sound of the Harvard s Arnold Arboretum is about to change, as an innovative new app brings the scope of its landscape to life.Expeditions 鈥?a free, interactive mobile tour app set to launch in June 鈥?reveals and celebrates all of the Arboretum s living collections, putting spontaneous learning about nature right in the palm of one s hand. Only a fraction of the Arboretum s tens of thousands of annual visitors come into the Hunnewell Visitor Center, but most people are walking around the grounds with a smartphon yeezy slide e, said Amy Heuer, the Arboretum s visitor engagement fellow and the creator of the Expeditions Mobile App. We re trying to meet visitors Lugi Tommy Amaker to be honored in D.C.
It just hit 40 C at Heathrow, Friederike Otto, a 39 year-old climate scientist at Imperial College London who studies extreme heat, emailed me from her home in the Southwark borough. 40 degrees Celsius is 104 degrees Fahrenheit 鈥?the hottest temperature ever measured in the U.K. All around London, railroad tracks were bending and fires were breaking out and people were suffering in the otherworldly heat. Even for adidas samba donna Otto, it was a bit surreal. It s eerily quiet, she told me. Very few cars o adidas sambarose n the road, and few people out in the street. Even my dog finally found her sense of self pres botella stanley ervation and is lying in the basement after she was insisting on sun bathing yesterday . Otto is not a conventional climate scientist. For one thing, her work is overtly political, even 鈥?dare I say it 鈥?moral. She is a pioneer in a new field called event attribution, which sets out to prove, often in real time, to what degree an extreme weather event can be said to be caused by climate change. Otto is

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
pbwo The clarity deficit - von Charlestevob - 16.06.2024, 06:50
mmek Giving kids a running start - von Charlestevob - 20.07.2024, 02:28

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste