Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
dnmo Drama in store on Premier League s final day
Tisa How termites ventilate
Rachael Leigh Cook, who starred in the 1997 version of the This Is Your Brain on Drugs PSA, appears in a new video for 4/20 that spoofs the ad s frying pan and egg motif to highlight the devastating effects of the war on drugs, especially on minority communities. In her original spot, Cook used a frying pan to bash an egg and destroy a kitchen to show what happens to a person s brain and life if they use heroin. adidas samba adidas The new clip from Green Point Creative opens with Cook holding a whi adidas samba te egg and explaining that it represents one of the millions of Americans who uses drugs but never gets adidas campus herren arrested. She then picks up a brown egg and says, This American is several times more likely to be charged with a drug crime. Cook goes on to narrate an animated sequence in which the brown egg is arrested and filtered through the criminal justice system, only to be continually whacked by a skillet on the outside. The narrative touches on the way felony drug convictions often Amwn Amber Tamblyn: Inside a MeToo Advocates Novel About Male Sexual Assault
Jennifer Coolidge s coffee maker is broken. The actress is calling from her home in New Orleans, and she just can t get her crappy automatic to work. I hope you don t think I m an amoeba because I have no personality, Coolidge, 61, s yeezy ays, deciding to brave the interview without caffeine. We already postponed this with you, and I don t want to be a pain in the ass. So I m just going to have to do it with my low energy. In theory, Coolidge could walk to her local coffee shop, but she s a little too famous for that now. As Tanya in The White Lotus 鈥?which aired its second season on Oct. 30 鈥?as well as the role of Karen on Ryan Murphy s The Watcher, Coolidge has transcended from beloved character actress to, finally, her rightful place as a bona fide star. Even after her famous turns as Paulette in Legal nike dunks panda ly Blonde, Stiffler s mom in American Pie, Hilary Duff s evil stepmom in A Cinderella chanclas yeezy originales Story, and several Christopher Guest movies, she could still go out and get a co

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
uvou Racing to catalog, study deep-sea biodiversity - von Charlestevob - 28.07.2024, 01:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 8 Gast/Gäste