Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jnvi Amazon Responds To Outage, Confirms Offline For 49 Mins, AWS Unaffected, Outside
Znjv Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipments Hit 10 Million One Month After Release
Remember when we used to聽blog Like, we issued thoughts in sentences and paragraphs instead of a series of social media convulsions It used to happen! This is kind of like that.A Twitter bot called Thread Reader App @ stanley cup usa threadreaderapp can take your barely readable Twitter rant of choice and transform it into normal text served up on a sparse, normal looking page. You might have noticed these unrolled threads 鈥?they ;re popping up all over.I& 39;m @ThreadReaderApp a Twitter bot here to help you read threads more easily. To trigger me, you just hav stanley quencher e to reply to or quote any tweet of the thread you want to unroll and mention me with the unroll keyword and I& 39;ll send you a link b stanley cups website ack on Twitter 馃榾— Thread Reader App @threadreaderapp November 25, 2017To get your tweetstorm of choice hand-delivered in blog form, you just need to reply to a thread with @threadreaderapp and the keyword unroll. While Twitter threads that do the whole 1/3 Ngye Zula Pivotes Into ZCast, A Podcasting Platform For The Masses
It seemed inevitable, but the day has finally come: Justin.tv, the life-streaming service that birthed and was quickly overshadowed by the game broadcasting service Twitch, has closed its doors.From here on out, their focus is solely on Twitch.At one point, Twitch was but a video category on Justin.tv, meant to allow Justin.tv users to stream themselves playing video games.Eventually realizing that this one category was finding more viewers than all of their other catego stanley quencher ries combined, they spun Twitch into a service of its own in 2011. By 2014, Twitch had grown so large that the entire company was renamed as Twitch Interactive. In May, word got out that Google/YouTube were looking to buy T stanley kaufen witch for as much as a billion dollars. As of late July, those talks were said to be either complete or nearing an end; so far, none of the companies involved have made any official announcement.While the site is already shuttered, users are being given a month to transfer their Justin botella stanley .

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
jnvi Amazon Responds To Outage, Confirms Offline For 49 Mins, AWS Unaffected, Outside - von Charlestevob - 28.08.2024, 05:17

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste