Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
zkxi Uni minister slams Oxford and Cambridge over staggering diversity failures aft
Oeuf Britain has a mass migration crisis and the EU s open borders are to blame, says Priti Patel
A MUM was left gagging after tearing open a carton of Aldi tomato juice - to disc stanley cup over what looked like a fetus inside.Disgusted Jade Smith found the vile object after she bought the juice to make a Bloody Mary cocktail.3 Disgusted Jade Smith found the vile object in her Aldi tomato juiceCredit: Jade SmithThe 29-year-old said the mystery stanley cup object looked like a fetus because it had an eye and two little legs .Mum-of-two Jade, from Bristol, said: It was awful. I opened it and it didnt feel right, so for some reason I decided to open the actual container. When I shook it, it felt like there was something hard in there.3 The mum said the mystery object looked like a fetus Credit: Jade Smith A quarter of the juice had gone, I poured the rest of the juice out and it was like really thin squash. When I got to the bo stanley cup ttom I found this vile object. I looked at it and took it out because I could just not believe it. Yvdl Priti Patel does NOT rule out wearing masks after July 19 and says she will wait until we are in the clear
ROBERT Jenrick has today emerged as the new frontrunner in the Tory leadership race - with Kemi Badenoch hot on his heels.The ex-Immigratio nike dunk n Minister picked up 28 votes with second-placed Ms Badenoch on 22 votes.3Jenrick races into the lead after first voting roundCredit: PA3Priti Patel is the first candidate eliminatedCredit: P adidas samba AEx-Home Secretary Priti Patel was knocked out of the contest after picking up just 14 votes.James Cleverly came third with 21 votes, Tom Tugendhat picked up 17 votes, and Mel Stride won over 16 MPs.All six have all been courting MP votes in recent weeks in the race to replace Rishi SunakTory MPs voted for the first time today adidas samba og on who should be the next leader of the opposition to take on Sir Keir Starmer. read more on politicsNOT ENOUGH TRUSS Liz Truss says Tory party at risk of dying as she slams Rishi SunakRACE IS ON Tom Tugendhat running to be the next Tory leader as race to replace Rishi beginsThe party crashed to a humiliating defeat in July x

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
fzvx Rishi Sunak could face leadership challenge within days of local elections if To - von Morrissdon - Gestern, 20:50

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste