Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Enquiry, by the skin of sole's teeth a fling
Geqx Stray bullet hits Texas legislator in the head at New Year s celebration
KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- A slide that was shut down at Schlitterbahnfollowing a state audit will not reopen this summer.Whirlwind, a 60-foot tube slide, may have taken thrill seekers on their last ride.While the attraction remained on Schlitterbahn s website as of Tuesday afternoon, Winter Prosapio, spokesperson for Schlitterbahnconfirmed to41 Action News thatWhirlwind will be closed for the rest of the season.Prosapio said the indefinite closure of the slide has nothing to do with the scathing stanley deutschland audit that was released in May.State inspectors found several violations at the parkthat required immediate action on 11 rides.Those rides were all shut down pending correction of the vi stanley cup becher olations.Seven of them have sincereopened.Whirlwind had 13 violations, one of which stated, Proper water flow could not be verified, due to a missing manufacturer s manual.In 2016, Caleb Schwab, 10, died on the Verrucktwater slide when the raft he was riding in went airborne.Schlitterbahn sWolfpack, Boogie Bahn, and Soaring Eagle ZipLine have yet to reopen as part of the closures, though Pro stanley italia sapio said the park is in the last process of getting those rides up and running.COMPLETE COVERAGE at kshb/verruckt Kohh Temple University rescinds Bill Cosby s honorary degree
Dave Bendelier never imagined his political views would find him worried for his safety.He had displayed a Donald Trump campaign sign in his car. After finding his car was vandalized Saturday morning, Bendeliers now urging others to be careful about what they show in public. I can t believe this is just an isolated incident, he said. Why go after an individual or a busine stanley cup ss The 73-year-old vete stanley thermobecher ran walked out caneca stanley to his car early Saturday to find the driver-side windows and the rear window to his 1998 Cadillac shot out. I actually think it was a pellet gun, he said.The south Kansas City native also had a tire slashed on his SUV. Bendelier believes its because of his Trump campaign sign hes displayed in his window. Because I had Trump-Pence for president, he said. This is coming out of my pocket and all I did was exercise my right to vote. As protests continue to mount across the country following Donald Trumps presidential win, including here in Kansas City, reports of vandalism seemingly continue to grow as well.Bendelier joked that he would almost like to put up a bigger sign, but will be taking it down. He also wants to urge others to be very cautious before displaying their

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
jrni Brexit talks break down between Theresa May, Labour Party - von Charlestevob - 05.10.2024, 07:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 28 Gast/Gäste