Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
eruf Forget his age, Jeremy Corbyn is unfit to be PM because he prizes the interests
Blkz Billie Holiday Arts and Music Festival underway in West Baltimore
CNN -- stanley cups Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday he does not believe Mexico will pay for a wall along the border, something President Donald Trump has repeatedly promised.The Kentucky Republican was asked at a Politico Playbook event in Washington if he believes Mexico will fund the project aimed at blocking illegal immigration along the southern border. Uh, no, he told Politico s Jake Sherman before laughing.McConnell said a wall is not the best way to secure some parts of the border. I m in favor of border security, he said. There are some places along the border where that s probably stanley termohrnek not the best way to secure the border. But McConnell said he has confidence that Trump will heed his Homeland Security secretary s advice on the issue. I think Gen. John Kelly knows what he s doing and the President picked an outstanding person to be in charge stanley cup of homeland security. And my suspicion is that the President will take his advice, he added.The Trump administration plans to Yksa 11 get sick from suspicious letter at Arlington Marine base
BALTIMORE 鈥?Maryland Transportation Authority police are investigating stanley water jug a shooting that occurred on Saturday evening in Baltimore City.At 7:45 p.m., police dispatch received a call for shooting in the area of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard ad Russell Street.According to MDTA officials, an investigat stanley cups ion suggests that an altercation initially occurred between the drivers of a gray 2012 Hyundai Sonata and a black 2013 Honda Civic at northbound I-395 and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.According to witnesses, the driver of the Hyundai stopped his car int he travel portion of Martin Luther King Boulevard near Russell Street, exited the vehicle wit stanley mug h a firearm, and shot at the Honda.No injuries were reported to the MDTA police.The investigation is still ongoing.Any witnesses to the incident should contact MDTA police at 443-915-7743.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Great reading too 4 . - von Arisha4En - Gestern, 14:08
sfmq Some in GOP wonder: Vote for Hillary in Nov. - von Morrissdon - 06.10.2024, 20:57
xjzr Pet of the Week Roundup - von Morrissdon - 07.10.2024, 05:04
Great reading too 4 ! - von Arisha4En - Gestern, 15:11
Great reading too 4 faster - von Arisha4En - Gestern, 11:27
Great reading too 4 faster - von Arisha4En - Gestern, 11:47
Great reading too 4 faster - von Arisha4En - Gestern, 15:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 27 Gast/Gäste