Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jmgl Police investigate after possible uranium found in carjacked van
Qswv Severe thunderstorm warning issued in parts of Maryland
A free training is arming people with priceless skills: how to prepare for an active assailant.Security training firmTrident Shield held a stanley cup n active assailant training Sunday night in Timonium. We just felt like this was our chance to reach as many people and save as many lives as possible, Trident Shield founder Jason Perry said.Jason, a former Navy SEALand Boston SWATofficer,founded the company 5 years ago, after the Sandy Hook shooting. His wife Lauren helps him run it. She had no safety training until she met him. I lived in a bubble that my parents raised me in and I never thought about safety in the slightest, Lauren said. A stanley quencher s a result of that, I was always putting myself in situations where I could have been a victim on any given day an stanley cup d the scariest part is that I never realized it. She said she learned valuable skills that changed her life on a daily basis. The training specializes in reaching people who don t have a tactical background. To teach even more people, they have t Kaaq Border redraw moves 19 homes in the Carolinas
He was my only child, a gift from heaven. All children are a gift from heaven but we had this bond where he could tell me anything and I could tell him anything. Now that voice is silent for Linda Powell, and not a day goes by that she doesn t miss it, her son Mark.Mark Gardner was murdered 15 years ago at 29th and Greenmount after a fun night out with family and friends. My heart is broken. I m tired. I want the truth to come out. I don t like this don t tell don t snitch stuff, you can t do that. Mark was shot four times in the back w stanley cups hen he got out of the car. Powell believes he was targeted in a love triangle. He was married at the time with two young sons.Attorney Pauline Mandel and her team are providing the support for Powell these days. She s the Director of Legal services for th stanley cup e Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center, Inc.The stanley cup website y ve been around for 25 years and right now Powell is among the 30 cold case homicide families in their support group. Every day is a problem. The miles

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
jmgl Police investigate after possible uranium found in carjacked van - von JeaoneWax - Gestern, 23:51

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste