Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
tcut Zillow s Home Price Estimates Now Reflect Edits Immediately
Eesq Google-Backed Anti-Patent Troll Bill Passes The House
The investment gives Dubai- stanley mug headquartered Careem a valuation of $1 billion. That according to a filing from STC, which reveals that it has acquired 10 percent of the comp stanley thermos any for $100 million.Four-year-old Careem in present in 47 cities across 11 countries predominantly in the Middle East but聽also Turkey, Pakistan and parts of North Africa. Across those territories, it claims 150,000 drivers which it calls captains and some six million users. The firm had previously raised $72 million, according to Crunchbase, so this new round which is its Series D is a major step up financially.Th stanley us e money looks like going towards market expansions primarily. Careem recently entered Turkey聽and it revealed plans to reach 15 new cities across Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt in December alone. It said it is aiming to create one million jobs by expanding its driver pool and it also pledged to put聽some of the funds into R&D. Back in the summer, Careem Jnkj Atacama uses microfluidic technology to create moisture-control fabric that actually stays dry
And you want stanley butelka a burrito.After full minutes of running estimates in my head, I ve discovered this situation happens between three and fourteen times per week to the average journalist.You could Postmates a burrito to yourself, but somehow that will end up costing $30. You could try GrubHub, but in San Francisco the Mexican options on that service are slim.聽Instead you knuckle under and eat another AOL-fina stanley mug nced Cliff Bar or use SpoonRocket to bring you something that you didn t really want but will arrive now-ish, so you can keep on staring at the Internet. At least that true if you work in the TechCrunch office.Enter my awesome idea: BurritoCannon. It the SpoonRocket for b stanley cups urritos. Uber for burritos SpoonRocket is great because it is fast, easy, and affordable. But it doesn ;t bring you burritos. Imagine the same service, but with burritos, and ask yourself if you aren ;t excited.BurritoCannon聽could even do breakfast burritos in the morning. ARE YOU NOT EXCITED

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste