Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
subj Voters will not forgive Sajid Javid if he fails to fix the NHS
Fxkv China threatens to make British companies pay for Huawei ban
SHAMED drink-driver Wayne Rooney has told how his stupid mistake hurt his kids.But Rooney, 32, said he has learned from it 鈥?and is loving community work at a garden centre.4 Wayne Rooney dubbed his drink-drive shame a stupid mistake to talkSportThe Everton striker was arrested in September driving a woman home while pregnant wife Coleen, 31, was away.Speaking for the first time about the incident, Rooney said: Sometimes you make mistakes. I stanley cup held my hands up. I made a mistake. I knew straight away I had made a stupid mistake and I have to move on. It is not nice. I ve got children and it is not nice for them to see that and I try to move on and learn fro stanley cup m it which I feel I am doing. 4 The Everton striker admitted his stupid mistake had hurt his kids4 The football ace also said he has been enjoying his commu stanley cup nity serviceThe father of three was subsequently banned from driving for two years and ordered to carry out 120 hours community service.In an exclusive in Swjc Leading Eurocrat warns Spain could be torn apart by Catalan referendum
I VE been in Manchester all week and it really is a case of: Crisis What crisis The people here must be aware of 颅government and scientific guidelines on masks and social distancing and the need to stay home when 颅possible. But no one s paying the slightest bit of attention.鈿狅笍 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news updates6No one is paying the slightest bit of attention to converse face mask rules or social distancing in ManchesterCredit: Mercury PressHand sanitiser That s what homeless people drink, isn t it People roar up to me all the time, flinging their arms round my shoulders and asking for a selfie. And they look genu af1 inely perplexed when I air max 1 ask them politely to back up a bit.At the TV studios where I m working, there s a one-way system that s not being used, electronic 颅temper- ature checks that are covered in cobwebs and endless signs telling people to keep apart. Which no one can read because of the huddle they re in.At breakfast in the hotel where I m staying, no

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste