Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
lfkx Ivan Cheung
Tvuo President Trump Won t Throw the First Pitch for the Washington Nationals, After All
By Raisa BrunerNovember 20, 2018 12:41 PM ESTWhen Poppy says shersquo from the Internet, you believe her. She doesnrsquo;t seem quite like a human being, even when yoursquo;re sitting directly across from her: her eyes are wide and doll-like, her posture fixed, her sentences often delivered in a distant third-person. Itrsquo a testament to how committed she is to her persona, which helped her b nike dunk high uild a fanbase millions strong for her work as an enigmatic You adidas yeezy Tube star, pop singer and de facto cult leader.Her persona brings up questions: Who was she before she was Poppy Is that even important Is she a celebrity, a performance artist, a pop star or something else entirely I donrsquo;t know if I am any of the other three things, butmdash;Irsquo;ll always be Poppy, she responds, ever opaque, in a voice that is as feather-light and sugar-sweet as cotton candy. Cotton candy, as it happens, helped kick off her fame: in 2014, a video appeared online of the platin adidas samba og um-coiffed ingenue placidly eating a ream of the pink stuff in silence. Over 400 videos later, Poppy has now released two bona fide albums. Her latest, Am I a Girl, dropped on Halloween.The title speaks to h yeezy 350 nike sb dunk adidas samba og Iwrn Expectant Dads Get the Blues, Too

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste