Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
vxpr Jane Fonda Accepted a BAFTA Award While Being Arrested for Protesting Inaction o
Geqk California Says E-Cigarettes a Health Risk
By Eliza BermanMay 26, 2015 11:23 AM EDTThe crisis Icona Pop sings about in the duorsquo new single is an emergency of the dance-related variety. When an ambulance is summoned, it seems to be for the express purpose of savin adidas campus femme g a victim who is lost in the music, perhaps too far gone for rescue.The song moves with a sense of urgency, its cadence reminiscent of Pharrellrsquo Come Get It Bae. But it swaps out that trackrsquo funky beat for a backbone of marching piano and trumpet solos worthy of the Gatsby era. Had it been released a couple of years earlier, it would have been a shoo-in for the soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann Great Gatsby adaptation.Icona Poprsquo I Love It, a collaboration with Charli XCX released in 2012, was a top-ten song of that summer. While Emergency doesnrsquo;t have quite the same undeniable song-of-summer quality as their breakout stateside hit, it may wel adidas samba l be a close second.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing t adidas samba og he 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Rows of condominiums along the Daytone B air force 1 each Shores Florida coastline cast reflections in the waters edge on a sunny day.Deborah Maxemowmdash;Getty ImagesBy Alana AbramsonJanuary 9, 2018 7:43 PM ESTThe Trump administration will not permit offshore drilling off the Florida coast after encountering opposition from the state Governor, Rick Scott Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced on Tuesday.President Trump has directed me to rebuild our offshore oil and gas program in a manner that supports our national energy policy and also takes into consideration the local and state v adidas yeezyslide oice. I support the governor position that Florida is unique and its coasts are heavily reliant on tourism as an economic driver. As a result of discussion nike air force with Governor Scott and his leadership, I am removing Florida from consideration for any new oil and gas platforms, Zinke said in a statement Tuesday night. The statement came shortly after Zinke met with Scott to discuss offshore drilling.Zinke announced a proposal on January 4 to open nearly the entirety of the Outer Continental Shelf for offshore drilling, in areas ranging from Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico to the Paci Jimi What to Know About the Type of Gun Used in the Orlando Shooting

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste