Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
sgzh Concluding ceremony To fight dengue experts stress long-term strategy
Kfvo FBR assures exporters of prompt refund release
MOSCOW:Russia would consider an asylum request from US contractor Edward Snowden, who leaked information on the US government s yeezy 700 monitoring of Internet use and phone records, the spokesman for President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday.Kommersant daily cited Putin s spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying that Russia would consider such a request from Snowden, if it were made. We will take action b adidas campus 00s ased on what actually happens. If we receive such a request, it will be considered, he told the newspaper.Snowden s whereabouts were shrouded in mystery as US lawmakers demanded his immediate extradition from Hong Kong over his sensational leaking of an Internet surveillance programme.Snowden, a 29-year-old technology expert working for nike air max plus a private firm subcontracted to the US National Security Agency, checked out of his Hong Kong hotel after revealing his identity to the British-based Guardian newspaper on Sunday.His explosive leaks last week of vast surveillance programs run by the NSA that trawl throug Turkey 39;s military deactivat stanleycup ed a mine on Saturday that had drifted in from the Black Sea, setting off a loud explosion north of Istanbul, days after Russia wa converse schuhe rned several of them had washed away from Ukrainian ports.Defence Minister Halusi Akar described the object, first discovered by fishermen in the upper Bosphorus strait, as an old type of mine and said he was in touch with both Russian and Ukrainian authorities about it.A Reuters witness heard a loud bang off the coastal village of Rumelifeneri, where naval vessels and military planes and helicopters were active. A mine hunter ship was also headed to the area from Istanbul, acc nike air max 1 ording to a second Reuters witness. quot;The mine, determined to be an old type, was neutralised by our team...and naval forces continue their vigilant work, quot; Akar said in a televised statement.Also read:Turkey says Russia and Ukraine nearing agreement on 39;critical 39; issuesEarlier, the coast guard had warned vessels to stay away from the round

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste