Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ajer KPEZDMC course ends
Ejab Mahira Khan should have stayed a VJ Iman Ali
Wi nike 97 th the opposition already criticising Bharatia Janata Party s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, former leaders have also started taking jibes at the hardline Hindu nationalist.Former BJP leader and Independent candidate, Jaswant Singh said that L K Advani would make a better prime minister than Modi. Advani has the capacity to conciliate, to bring together and absorb differences which Modi does not have. If you have to have a political coalition, then Advani is infinitely better as a choice, he said in an interview to the Times of India.Singh stated that being a successful chief minister for state did not mean that Modi would be a successful prime minister. I don t think the equation runs like that. The logic does not automatically follow that line. He said, for me it s a remarkable election. In most elections, the candidate tries airmaxplus to woo the constituency. I m not exaggerating or overstating. In this particular election, electorate is nike air max 1 ahead of the candidate. I had earlier a KARACHI:Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah during a meeting on Saturday reviewed the revenue recoveries made by the Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department and found out a shortfall of Rs19,977 million during the last nine months of the current financial year 2023-24.During the meeting, the finance department shared the collection data of the Excise and Taxation Depar nb tment for the last three years, from 2020-23. It was revealed that department was expected to collect Rs335,200 million but managed to collect Rs287,604 million only, resulting in a shortfall of Rs47,596 million.Expressing disappointment, the chief ministe nb balance r directed the department officials to focus on improving their recoveries. He also advised them to explore new taxation regimes, review existing tax rates, and concentrate on professional tax and excise duty, which hold significant potential.The meeting, held at the CM House, was attended by Ministe converse plateau r of Excise Sharjeel Memon, Chief Secretary Asif Hyder S

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste