Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
wjsk Locke: More enlightened than we thought
Ilku Allan R. Robinson
Campus CommunityFaculty CouncilOctober 19, 20061 min readAt its fourth meeting of the year on Oct. 25, the Faculty Council received a report from Prof stanley cup essor Lisa Martin, the senior adviser to the dean on diversity issues, and held further discussions of the preliminary reports of the Task Force on General Education and of the University Planning Committee for Science and Engineering.Th yeezy slide e council next meets on Nov. 8. The preliminary deadline for the Nov. 14 faculty meeting is Monday Oct. 30 chanclas yeezy originales at 9:30 a.m.Share this articleShare on FacebookShare on LinkedInEmail articlePrint/PDF Qnuv People want politics to be about big things
Brooklyn Nets point guard Jeremy Lin recently compared the racial taunts he received in col stanley cup website lege at adidas samba Harvard to the ones has gotten in the NBA.In a podcast with a Nets teamma stanley becher te called The Outside Shot with Randy Foye, Lin, the NBA s first American born player of Chinese descent, said the racial taunts in received in college we worst than the one he received in the NBA. The worst was at Cornell, when I was being called a c---k, Lin said on the podcast. That s when it happened. I don t know ... that game, I ended up playing terrible and getting a couple of charges and doing real out-of-character stuff. My teammate told my coaches [that] they were calling Jeremy a c---k the whole first half. I didn t say anything, because when that stuff happens, I kind of just, I go and bottle up 鈥?where I go into turtle mode and don t say anything and just internalize everything. Lin went on to recall an incident where an assistant coach at a Ver

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste