Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jwjd Fall Movie Preview 2015: Biopics, Bond and The Force Awakens
Yznd Study: Drugs are effective against eye disease
One size fits most 聽It s the guiding ethos behind the cult classic Gen-Z clothing brand Brandy Melville, known for its Americana aesthetics and stylized social media presence beloved by pre-teen girls across the country. But in the new Max documentary Brandy Hellville & the Cult of Fast Fashion, Oscar winning director Eva Orner explores a behind-the-scenes look at the company culture and dozens of allegations of racism, anti-feminism, fatphobia, and abhorrent fast fashion business and production practices.聽The popular Instagram account and retail empire first opened a brick-and-mortar store in 2009. While the company itself was started by Italian father and son manufacturing duo adidas campus Silvio and Stephan Marsan, Brandy Melville defined itself on social media for its simple read: s adidas campus 00 kinny silhouettes and California teen style 鈥斅燼 look heavily promoted by both popular celebrities a new balance 990 nd content-producing teen girls on platforms like Tumblr, YouTube, and eventually TikTok. The brand sold cloth Qclq The joy of learning
When I was a kid growing up in the Berkeley flatlands, I used to play with a couple of neighbor kids, Tony and his little brother, Mikey. One day in 1979, two men got out of a car, approached Tony and Mikey s house, and beat another man with a club. The neighborhood buzz was that the assailants were from a group called Synanon, and they were unhappy that their victim had left the group.I was nine at the time, and none of this made sense. But it all came rushing back as I watched Born in Synanon, a new Paramount+ stanley cup doc nike dunks panda useries told from the perspective of a woman, Cassidy Arkin, who spent much of her chil uggs skor dhood in the California-based drug rehabilitation community-turned-religious cult. There on the screen was Mikel Jollett, the kid I knew as Mikey, now the leader of the indie-rock band Airborne Toxic Event. I learned he is also the author of a memoir about his childhood, Hollywood Park. I had somehow never made these connections. I now know the beating victim was Phil Ritter, who was in fa

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste