Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
lvwu Day 2 of academic workers strike at University of California
Ppus Destruction in Texas Panhandle: Storm blamed for 3 deaths wrecked mobile homes and main street
A hilarious video of a poodle walking on its hind legs we adidas campus 80s aring little girls clothes has gone viral in Asia. The dog, which appears to have absolutely no problem walking long distances, is reportedly well-known to locals in the city of Chengdu southw air max plus est Chinaapos Sichuan Province. And its unique trick is all down to training from its loving owner, Zhu Tai. Trick: The poodle has gained local celebrity status after walking around town dressed as a school girl Image:CEN Zhu Tai, 43 said: I know that he is wearing a hat and a skirt but actually he is a male poodle, one-year-old, but we opte yeezy slide d for the girls clothing because a skirt is more comfortable for the dog. And I just think it looks funnier. It only took me two months to train him, and despite the occasional critic he really enjoys himself, he can go about two kilometres on his back legs without needing to come down on all fours. He added that he had several dogs, and training them was his hobby although the pood Dqcb Meet Britain s most tattooed man who has been refused a passport because of unusual name
An event for children and families to learn about different resources in the community while having fun and celebrating kids took place at Oakley Park on Sunday. It just gives me a taste of the outside, Christian Galvin, a Santa Maria resident said.Christian and his dad Roger Galvin had a booth at the Children s Day event but also wandered around to other booths.Galvin says Santa Maria needs more activities like the one on Sunday, more often to better benefit adidas originals the community. Family is the backbone of our community and we need to nurture that and have events like these to get them all together and have fun, Galvin said.Children s Day, a free event hosted by the Rotary Club of Santa Maria is a day to celebrate the next generation. It s reebok classic for the community to come together and salomon sommerschuhe for some people to get to know each other, Lucea Garcia, an attendee said. Community can get together, get to know each other, and make the Santa Maria community better, Vivienne Riconose, another attendee said.Thi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste