Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
verc 3 Growth Stocks That Could Be Massive Long-Term Winners
Cjhh Canadian Investors: 2 Top Tech Stocks for 2020
Driven higher by stanley flasche the recent boom in oil prices WTI now finds itself in the mid-US$60s , the TSX Index is running strong again. As more jabs are given in arms and COVID-19 abates worldwide, I think we ;re likely to see demand for various commodities continue to be robust well into year end.As more demand comes online, I no longer think that US$100 per barrel of oil is so far-fetched anymore. As we march closer to post-pandemic normalcy, I think the broader TSX Index can continu stanley cupe e moving higher on the back of oil newfound momentum. In this piece, we ;ll have a look at two of the best Canadian stocks that I ;d be looking to buy today if you ;re looking to profit from the coming reopening that could inspire the TSX to finally outperform the SP 500聽or at least give it a better run for its stanley cup money.The best Canadian stocks on the TSX may lie in the still ailing oil patchWithout further ado, consider Suncor Energy TSX:SU NYSE:SU and Cenovus Energy T Juzm Is Aphria a Good Buy Under $10
The White House is reportedly pushing for a preliminary NAFTA deal to be unveiled at the Summit of the Americas, which begins on April 13 in Peru. The U.S. wants Canada and Mexico to participate in a joint unveiling of the broad outlines of NAFTA. This comes after President Donald Trump warned in March that he would re-impose steel and aluminum sanctions on Mexico and Canada if progress on NAFTA did not satisfy his administration by May 1.The Trump administration is wrestling with a vol stanley cup atile stock market and midterm elections in the fall of 2018. M stanley cups uk exico is also gearing up for an election in July. This likely accounts for the renewed sense of urgency to hash out a deal in the spring. Canada s chief negotiator Steve Verheul said last week that Canada and Mexico were still quite a distance away from a concrete agreement. A number of key sticking points remain.With that in mind, here stanley termosy are four stocks that could rise or fall as the fate of NAFTA appears to enter a key phase this month.Magn

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste