Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
pqqx A Student Who Lived Through Two Mass Shootings Opens Up About Gun Violence
Wsiv Should You Trust the New Research About Sugar
By Ryan Teague BeckwithMarch 23, 2016 11:54 AM EDTHouse Speaker Paul Rya adidas samba og n gave a speech on the state of American politics Wednesday, reflecting on some of his own past rhetoric and policy positions.Here is the full tex ugg mini t of the speech, as prepared.I want to thank you all for coming. I want to thank Chairman Brady and the Ways and Means Committee for hosting us here. I had the privilege of joining this committee my second term in Congress. Itrsquo the perfect setting for what I want to talk with you about today. Because it is here, in this committee, that we debate some of the biggest, most consequential issues. Our tax code, health care, trade, entitlement programs, welfare reform. trsquo a big deal to be on yeezy foam this committee. And understanding the privilege and the responsibility that came along with it, we took our job seriously.And we always held ourselves to a higher standard of decorum. We treated each other with respect. We disagreedmdash;often fiercely somdash;but we disagreed without being disagreeable. I speak of this in the past tense only because I no longer serve here. But it almost sounds like Irsquo;m speaking of another time, doesnrsquo;t it It sounds like a s Vliw Pregnant Asylum-Seekers Needed Help at the Border. Inside the Program That Provided Care鈥攁nd Community
Kanye West receives an honorary doctorate at School Of Art Institute Of Chicago in Chicago on May 11, 2015.Daniel Boczarski鈥擥etty ImagesBy Tierney McAfee / PeopleMay 12, 2015 6:28 PM EDTKanye West went from College Dropout to Ph.D in a matter of moments when he accepted an honorary degree from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago on Monday.But the most surprising thing about Yeezy graduation day was his seemingly arbitrary shout-out to former President George W. Bush.T yeezy he Yeezus singer infamously declared that George Bus adidas samba adidas h doesn ;t care about black people during a live Hurricane Katrina relief telethon in 2005, but now, 10 years later, it seems West has finally forgiven the former president.In his speech at the Art Institute of Chicago commencement ceremony, West or Dr. West now said, George Bush has some very cool self-portraits. I didn ;t know he was an artist.West, 37, didn 821 adidas yeezy 7;t mention Bush, 68, again, but according to the Washington Post, the comment came after he said, I ;m sorry ; is something that you can use a lot. It gives you opportunity to give your opinion, apologize f

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste